|Papaya for Skin Care|
Papaya has many benefits for your skin. Papaya rejuvenates your skin and keeps your skin healthy and glowing.
Just applying the mashed pulp of Papaya is extremely good for your skin.
Papaya has two important enzymes that are good for skin -
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that helps to exfoliate skin cells and expose new skin cells
- Papin is another enzyme that helps to break down protein enzymes and fight infection
Papaya is rich in vitamin C, vitamin D and beta-carotene that protects and reduces damage to skin cells. Papaya is rich in Vitamin A that helps to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells
This fruit has anti-bacterial properties that help to reduce infection and inflammation on the skin and also helps to kill acne causing bacteria.
Here are the amazing benefits of Papaya for your skin -
- Helps to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells
- Tightens pores and cleans open pores
- Reduces pigmentation and spotting
- Smooths out wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen
- Removes blackheads, excess oil and unblocks blocked pores on your skin
- Helps to treat skin affected by acne
Papaya Facials for Your Skin -
1. Mix honey with the pulp of Papaya and apply it on your skin. Leave on for a few minutes and then wash off to keep the skin extra hydrated.
2. Mash the pulp of the Papaya fruit in your hand and apply it on your skin and wash off after 15 minutes to get rid of spotting and pigmentation.
3.Mix few drops of lemon juice with mashed Papaya and apply onto your skin to tighten pores, lighten skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Papaya is a delicious fruit that is very good for your skin and well-being. Make sure to include it in your diet too.
More about skin care